Sunday 2 August 2015

Sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai?….



What does that even mean? Is that even English?


No it is not.


It means, "My darling, is this my very first love?"


So what do I know about first loves?


Absolutely nothing from personal experience.


But from observing others apparently they can be incredible or suck balls.


My advice? I have none. I am as blind as everyone else.


Indian movies have taught me it'll probably be my forever love. They're romantic, there's a lot of singing and dancing and apparently a lot of outfit and location changes.




English movies have taught me there's a lot of finding out it’s the person you 'don’t' expect it to be, still synchronised dancing, apparently I'll know all the lyrics to my loves songs, and we'll probably end up divorced or one of us will be in prison.


Obviously, all this information points to DON'T DO IT. But I guess we don’t choose it, it chooses us. "The love life chose me." I'm sure it's what all the gangstas are saying these days.


All I know is I wish everyone luck and so much happiness, remember you couldn’t be the person you are today without the people who got you there.



So if you enjoyed reading that then feel free to share it, like it, and tweet about.


Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....


Chantelle7



No comments:

Post a Comment