Monday 27 July 2015

Nemesis

It's been a while, I sincerely apologise. Believe it or not, I've actually had things to do (shocking, I know). 


Okay, so I was laughing with my best friend Amber because I saw a Facebook suggestion. I don't know why Facebook thinks I want to be friends with my friends friends, but news update, I DO NOT. 


Anyway, one of the suggestions made me laugh a lot.  Not in a mean way, but because I know Amber detests this individual a L O T. 


So obviously, me being be little pain I am, I had to friends request her but before I did I sent Amber a screenshot. 




But this got me thinking.... Amber has a university nemesis. A person who genuinely dislikes her, who Amber hates mutually, someone who gets on her last nerve. 


Then I though... Maybe I have a uni nemesis? A person who hates me, and a person I hate too, someone who's hoping I'll mess up, wishes me the worst, laughs at my downfall and who always puts me down? 


So a nemesis is a long-standing rival; an arch-enemy (how Disney villain does that sound?) Which got me thinking about all the kids who hate me. And there's a good few....


Not that I can say any of their reasons are justified, but it is what it is. 




So, I've concluded that I do in fact have a uni nemisis. That person is someone who hates me for the most ridiculous of reasons. Someone who wished me to fail. Someone who motivates me to be brilliant. Probably even someone I'm not even aware exists. 


Because let's be honest we've all got people who dislike us for a variety of reasons. There's nothing we can do to change that, but these are the people who make us work harder, better ourselves and prove all those who doubt us that they're wrong. 


So F U nemisis. You're sad. I'm fab. 


So embrace the nemisis (maybe not literally) but laugh off the hate and work hard. Life's too short to let that kinda thing get you down. Also it's fun to say uni nemisis, makes life sound a little dramatic. 


Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty alright, @chantelle_kiran.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....


Chantelle7


No comments:

Post a Comment