Friday 19 June 2015

G Y M....

What to do when uni is done?

What to do when you've got no life? 

What to do when all you do is eat? 

Join the G Y M. 

So I joined the gym because I need to focus on myself. I need to get fitter for the summer. Because I need to look my best for my own benefit. No I'm not doing it to impress anyone. I'm doing it for myself.

The 3rd of June, I joined my local gym, well there's a few but I like swimming so I joined the Hilton, and signed up full of genuine excitement. 

Jess and I bought some amazing shoes. Considering we don't wear anything other than heeled boots this was a m a s s i v e change for us. 

Look at this bad boy. This is the closest thing to all black my local store had. They're pretty p i m p some might say. 



But I'm kinda in love with my new Nike Free 5.0. 

We also bought some tight fit work out pants. They're super comfy and I could happily die in them. They also make our arses look F A N T A S T I C. 

So the gym is going really well. We pretty much go everyday. I actually feel awful when I can't go. 

So I recommend joining a gym. Take an hour out to work out, because it actually makes me feel fabulous.


Sweating is not my thing and this was my life motto... 


But now my outlook is more like...


So, if you're a motivated little nacho, and you're gonna strut your way to the gym on the way to become and even more incredible you and if you enjoyed reading this then share it, like it and tweet about.

Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.

Until next time, remember, I've said it so it must be true....

Chantelle7

Song of the post: Restart - Sam Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment