Tuesday 1 September 2015

CH- CH- CH- CHANGES...


It’s weird how little things can change a person.

For the better and for the worst.

Some things are such positive changes. They make people so happy, they increase their confidence, they encourage others to make positive changes and they are so good for people’s health.

Other things can be incredibly negative.

So, recently a few of my friends have lost some weight.

Me; I never change, it’s sad, I could go to the gym everyday and still look the same. (Although, I did tone up over the summer and am currently a huge fan of my body in all my cute underwear.)

Anyway, so they’ve lost some weight. Some did it by cutting out certain food groups, and a few pretty much stopped eating. Now kids, I think you’re CRAZY if you think that you can loose weigh by eating the tiniest amounts of food and going on a mental diet.

By not eating you're putting so much strain on your body. You NEED to eat.

So, they’ve lost it however they did.

Some of them have taken it to their heads. Get over it. Don’t be proud of loosing weight by doing it in stupid ways. Don’t get me wrong, I am so happy for you because you seem happier but I will not support you loosing it by being a twat.

Also, remember; its very easy to spot girls who aren’t used to being called attractive. I'm not sure a lot of people, especially girls, are aware of how obvious it is when someone has changed and think they're more attractive. Because their confidence has increased they think they’re it, but this also means their insecurities are more obvious. It happens a lot when people have surgery, like a nose job, or get braces, but also when people lose weight.

So, if you have lost weight, don’t go on about it. Don’t talk about sizes. Don’t talk shit about your former body size. Don’t talk about these things CONSTANTLY. Obviously, comment on it when necessary but people aren’t particularly interested.

Don’t ever be ashamed of your former self either. Just accept it. You weren’t happy so you changed but do not be horrible to yourself. There are enough people in the world who will talk shit about you, so there’s no need to become one of those people.

The key is subtle confidence. If you can be confident then do it. Own it. Work it. You be you. But don’t be an ass-hat. If you treat people badly it reflects how truly insecure you are. So be happy, be brilliant, be you.

I'm so happy for all my friends who are happier with themselves now. I love you all to bits, no matter what you look like. But yay! PROUD OF YOU.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....

Chantelle7


Song of the post: Changes - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment