Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Lion King


I am obsessed. Not going to lie, I always have been. I literally watch this movie ALL the time. If I'm happy, if I'm sad, when I'm hungry: ALWAYS. 

THE BEST DISNEY MOVIE EVAAAAA.

The 10 best things about The Lion King:

1. It’s an adaptation of Hamlet. Education = check.




2. I’ve never been more in love with an animated character, much less an animated animal.



3.The voice actors are I N C R E D I B L E.



4. Who doesn’t know all the songs? Don’t lie, you know every word.



5. The truth will ALWAYS come out.



6. Badass evil villain.



7. Love wins.



8. Puberty is an amazing thing. Even for a young male lion cub.



9. Try new food.




10. Friends are the family you choose.



If you love this movie even the slightest bit as much as I do then follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....


Chantelle7


No comments:

Post a Comment