Sunday 5 July 2015

The things that seem cute about relationships….


So although I've O B V I O U S L Y never been in a relationship, I do love how cute couples can be (sometimes). Don’t get me wrong, it's not fun to watch couples making out, G R O S S, but there do seem to be quite a few cute perks of being in a relationship.

I actually don’t have too many successful relationships to look at, and of course everyone has their ups and downs, but from the relationships I can observe here is what looks cute….

1. Hand holding



2. Dates



3. Hugs



4. Old people




5. There's always someone who wants to know you're okay/alive. Cute morning texts or a random 'I love you'. 



6. Quirky little things. Like the fact you need to turn off every every switch that isn't being used. 


So, if you enjoyed reading that, and you think being in a relationship is cute, or you think it's G R I M, feel free to be a babe and you could share it, like it, and tweet about.


Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....


Chantelle7



No comments:

Post a Comment