Sunday 5 July 2015

How to party like a VIP…..


Recently I had a really fantastic night out. Total VIP treatment. It was spontaneous but it's probably been one of the best nights out in London that I have ever had.

1. Know people. Get to know people. Lots of people. Be social because this means you'll make some great connections. This applies to life generally.



2. Look cute. I'm sure most you have this down to a T. Just be yourself. Look cute, be flirty, have fun with it.



3. S M I L E. if you look like fun, you're probably quite fun! So enjoy yourself.



4. Be confident. Confidence is key. Look confident, sound confident and B E confident. If you have confidence in yourself, people will have confidence in you.




5. Dance. A lot. It's fun! So why not? But be prepared for the burning sensation in your thighs tomorrow morning. But I'm sure it'll be worth it. 


So if you enjoyed reading that, and you're not too stressed out, or I've helped you find some banging dresses for your next occasion or you've realised boys are dumb, feel free to be a doll and you could share it, like it, and tweet about.


Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.


Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....


Chantelle7


Song of the post: Just Dance - Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment