Thursday 11 June 2015

The formal things....

Hellooooo,

I'm Chantelle, the average uni student, studying law, in London.

Why start this blog? Why not? So my first year at uni is coming to an end, and I'm so sad. It's without a doubt been the most incredible year of my life so far, I mean it's been a pretty great 19 years but this was the highlight so far. So I took inspiration from my closest beautiful humans, my friends and family, and decided people should get to know about the interesting experience I've had during this year, and I guess for as long as I'm motivated to keep posting on this blog.

What to expect? A lot of how to guides, a lot of what to avoid guides, some great tips, some interesting tips and a lot of funny 'you should have been there' kinda stories.

So I hope you enjoy reading this blog, if you do share it, tweet about it, write a status about it, and come back for more.

Follow my twitter and instagram @chantelle_kiran

Song of the post: Where Are Ü Now - Skrillex and Diplo (with Justin Bieber)





No comments:

Post a Comment