Thursday 25 June 2015

May S T R E S S...

Being in a frustrating situation is the worst.

Trust me, the whole of MAY was a frustrating situation.

First I had exams. Then I had boy dilemmas, then I had unnecessary hate and on top of that I had to find an outfit for a boat party.

Obviously I focused on my exams. Studying every day. BORING. But worth it. Remember start revision early and find little things to motivate yourself. It'll be worth it in the end.



My boy dilemma. I dealt with this by writing an open letter. This means it was a running letter of my thoughts to this guy. The catch is you do not send it. You write down your thoughts, capture them, and then you can do what you want with them.

I wrote all my feelings down. It actually made me feel SO much better. Because it can be so confusing having all these thoughts in your head, with everything else going on at the same time, it's nice to have what you're thinking at the time and be able to get it out.



Avoid social media at times of stress. This is unnecessary stress that nobody needs. There will always be someone being pathetic and bitchy, or something that'll make you jealous, or something that'll distract you. S T O P. Let the media go. Just while the stress is still there. It'll be worth it. And this eliminates bitchiness and pettiness on social media because it's just so silly and juvenile.




Finding a dress was probably the easiest problem of this stressful period. After figuring out I wanted to look I N C R E D I B L E. I wanted to be seen in a sexy and lacy dress. So I trawled the internet and found the perfect dress. Let me tell you, it was a hit. It fitted incredibly, it was very me, and it was even described as "like taking the dress off of a bond girl". So overall that was a relatively easy one. 


The link for the website I got my A M A Z I N G L Y pretty dress: http://www.xeniaboutique.com.au

So if you enjoyed reading that, and you're not too stressed out, or I've helped you find some banging dresses for your next occasion or you've realised boys are dumb, feel free to be a doll and you could share it, like it, and tweet about.

Also follow me on twitter and instagram because I'm pretty fabulous, @chantelle_kiran.

Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....

Chantelle7


Song of the post: If I Die Young - The Band Perry






No comments:

Post a Comment