Thursday 21 January 2016

Hello from the other side...

Hellooooo people of the interweb,

So, obviously I did not stick to my New Year’s resolutions and I am bad at this “new year, new me” business. I have finally made time to start trying my very best to stick to some of my aims of 2016. So, I’m trying something new! I was actually meant to start this on Monday so I’m going to post until I’ve caught up with myself.

I don’t know if any of you would remember “The 365 Day Challenge”? Me neither. You see I am not a tumblr kinda gal, I’m actually quite internet challenged, so I mean navigating this blog is a genuine miracle….

Anyway, so I’ve decided to do a collab with a pal of mine who has also decided to start a blog. Check out her blog, it’s much cooler than my own, she’s good at all this cute snazzy shit; whereas, I am the Kim Kardashian (pre sex tape) of internet blogs…..

So, were both taking part in this challenge, it should have started on the 18th January 2016. Wow! I know! We are awful people who SUCK at keeping our blogs up to date.

Please forgive me for the sins of my misguided youth; but, now firmly adulting in the realm of the twenty year olds, I’m going to do my best to blossom from my little bud into a flower worth of all the sunlight I can potentially get (I was really trying for some great imagery but hey-ho!)

Anyway, so I will be doing this challenge and trying to post as much as I can (bare with me, I’d love to say I didn’t choose the law life and that it chose me, but that simply would not be true; I am the product of my own messes). So, here goes nothing, I hope you’ll enjoy the posts of 2016….

Until next time, remember I've said it so it must be true....

Chantelle7

No comments:

Post a Comment